The structural depth of profiles is 45 mm, which is identical to the depth of profiles of all the frames and studs of the MB-45 system. Both solutions are fully compatible, which allows to freely combine their profiles. The MB-45 OFFICE is based on a number of base profiles, which after tightening the appropriate adaptive profiles can function as a window or door frame, a transom or a stud. The system is compatible with hinges, locks and automatic door closers manufactured by Aluprof, Geze and WSS. The functionality of this version of the MB-45 system allows to change the interior by removing the connections and re-arranging them, by changing e.g. the angle of integration or its functions.
The MB-45 OFFICE can use various types of infills and glazing: either single or double, with thicknesses ranging from 2 to 25mm. The system have dedicated, large-size 8- 10- and 12mm thick toughened glass panes that are mounted using strips and glazing gasket.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- light and durable structure
- design depth 45 mm
- infill ranging from 2-25 mm (dedicated, 8, 10 and 12 mm tempered glass panes)
- various types of partition walls, windows, doors, including manual & automatic sliding doors, swing doors, vestibules, etc.
- smoke-resistant doors MB-45D (in Sm and Sa classes )
- continuously mounted glazing gaskets, no more cutting at the corners
- possibility of changing interior design
- adapted to use numerous companies’ hardware products: Aluprof WSS