MB-GLASS BARRIER-based external balustrades are used on upper floors with opening French doors or floor to ceiling full high windows as a safety element to prevent from falling. Additionally can also help to reduce noise coming from the outside. When attached to aluminium windows, they can perfectly fit their colour.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- attached directly to window profiles
- upper edge of the glass protected with aluminium or stainless-steel strip
- can be installed on single or double-leaf constructions
- glass infills increase daylighting
- infills made of bonded glass from 8.8 to 20.8 mm
- can be used in housing, offices and public facilities