Expansion of P.H.U. BUD-MAR KAROL MARCINKOWSKI into new foreign markets related to the sale of aluminium joinery products.
Aim and planned effect of the project:
The company expects that as a result of internationalisation:
- it will win new foreign markets, namely the UK and Sweden;
- it will increase the value of revenues from export of aluminium joinery in the amount of at least 30% by the end of 2021 in comparison with the value of export in 2018,
- it will develop its business, owing to the experience acquired through economic cooperation of an international nature;
- it will obtain an increase in revenue, which in turn will allow for new investments related to the increase in production capacity – the expansion of the production hall and the purchase of new machinery and equipment;
- it will establish new international contacts, which will allow further foreign expansion into new markets.
Measurable effects of project implementation:
- Number of internationalisation business models prepared for implementation – 1;
- Number of new markets (countries) where the applicant is ready to start selling products – 2;
- Number of organised business process service channels to be implemented in target markets – 5.
The total value of the project is – PLN 391,386.00 (in words: three hundred and ninety one thousand three hundred and eighty six zlotys 00/100)
European Funds Contribution:
Project funding constituting de minimis aid – PLN 270,470.00 (in words: two hundred seventy thousand four hundred seventy zlotys 00/100)
Date of completion:
01.01.2020 – 31.10.2020