Ideal for warmer climate zones – non-insulated, multifunctional and efficient
As a non-insulated door system, Schüco ADS 65.NI (Non Insulated) is the system of choice for use in warmer climate zones when versatility, design and efficiency are required. Equipped with various components for security and comfort, the aluminium system can also be used as a multifunctional door, optionally integrated in building security and automation systems.
As a bonus, the door system has a wide range of possible uses and designs, including options for the interior: from side-hung, swing and opposed opening doors to stylish all-glass doors. Design components such as standard and angled glazing beads as well as central glazing additionally offer greater architectural freedom.
Homogeneous security solutions are also ensured thanks to compatibility with Schüco systems: Schüco ADS 65.NI, with its identical face widths, can be seamlessly combined with smoke and fire doors.
- Multi-purpose groove: fast push-in fixing of the fittings with pre-installed locking cams
- Continuous leaf profile
- Easy to integrate in building security and automation systems
- Multiple possible designs: side-hung door, swing door, opposed opening door, all-glass door
- Same fabrication as Schüco fire and smoke protection systems
- Wide selection of hinges: surface-mounted hinges, barrel hinges and concealed hinges
- Possible to install surface-mounted and concealed door closers as well as side-hung door drives